1. Assign a computer to each of your students. Give Darlene/Kathy a list of your students and their assigned station.
2. When you arrive in the lab - have the student check the condition of the mouse, keyboard, headphones.
3. Have them report any issue to you immediately. You then need to let Darlene/Kathy know.
4. At the end of your time in the lab - the teacher needs to walk around and check all the computers, keyboards & headphones before you leave the room.
5. Do not move equipment in the room. Move children to new workstation instead.