1. Assign a computer to each of your students. Give the lab manager a list of your students and their assigned station.
2. When you arrive in the lab - have the student check the condition of the mouse, keyboard, headphones.
3. Have them report any issue to you immediately. You then need to let the lab manager know. If there isn't a lab manager - contact Kathy or Darlene.
4. At the end of your time in the lab - the teacher needs to walk around and check all the computers & keyboards before you leave the room.
5. Do not move equipment in the room. Move children to new workstation instead.